Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy I'm 8 months old today!

Our new president and I were just hangin' out today during his inauguration speech!

My first time on a slide! Thanks Daddy!

I'm cute...I know!!!


I'm such a big boy in a real swing! On Sunday, mommy and daddy took me to the park and I had a lot of fun. I really liked the swing- I just hung out and took it all in!
Today Aunt Evonne and Aunt Abbey came over and watched me all day long! We had so much fun- they are the best ever! They are going to be watching me for a while until it's ok for me to go back to Lori's house. Mommy and daddy are so thankful to have such awesome friends! Thanks again you two!
Well I still weigh 19 pounds, and as you can see I'm rather round ;) I'm slowly eating better. Each day has gotten a little better than before, as far as how much I want to eat. I must think I'm on a diet or something! Mommy thinks I'm just trying to live off of my fat rolls for a while! I'm super active- I just want to play and roll and scoot and rotate everywhere! I have almost mastered the crawling...I haven't gotten the whole fluid motion quite yet but I'm almost there. I have two bottom front teeth and they are so cool! I love to smile, laugh and try to talk. I've been in such good moods these days...I'm doing awesome and feeling great. Mommy and daddy can't believe how much I've grown. I love to play in my jumpy toys, high chair and on the ground. I'm pretty good by myself for quite a while. What can I say...I'm easily entertained like my mommy! I like to walk a few steps if you guide me and hold on to me, and everything goes in my mouth these days. I am getting back to being good at sleeping at night; mommy and daddy had to lower my crib so I don't start trying to escape! Ok well it's time for me to go play some more! I'm so excited that my 8 month birthday is shared with such a great day in our country's history! Yeah President Obama! Yeah me!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - Happy 8 month birthday. I can't believe you're already 8 months. You sure are growing fast. I am so glad your mommy's friend, your Aunt Evonne, is so nice to come and watch you at your house. That must be fun for you to play with her and Aunt Abby. You are quite a lucky little guy and so very loved. Tell Aunt Evonne your grandma thinks she is wonderful. Have fun with your mommy and daddy tonight.
Love you,
Grandma