Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Been a Long Time...

Yeah...you know I'm like the cutest ever!!!!






So I've been super busy saying a ton of new words, making messes, trying new foods, making messes, getting dirty, climbing on couches, yelling blah blah blah, making messes, screaming and throwing my milk at mommy and hard boiled eggs at daddy at Souplantation(which mommy thought was super fun), knocking down walls like a football player in our living room (they're cardboard bricks of course), opening Christmas presents so well, going down slides all by myself, running with Aidan...woo hoo!, roaring like a lion, meowing like a cat, barking like a dog and doing my best impression of daddy, blowing kisses, running in circles, memorizing what everything is in my big Elmo books, being able to pick the B out of all of the letters on the fridge, weighing 25.6 pounds, being 32 1/2 in. tall and being super fun!

2 comments:

auntie eve said...

such a beautiful smart fun boy!! love you B B...
Cyndi the picture of him in the jean jacket looks a lot like you!!

Aunt Linda said...

Hi Brandon,
It's been a long time since you have blogged and I have missed you!!! You are cuter than ever!!!

I Love you,
Aunt Linda