Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy March!

That's me and Daddy waiting to get my hair cut. Check out the shoes..they're my first pair of flip-flops. They're so surfer dude...and mommy approves of these sandals for boys because they're cool! Auntie Evonne got 'em for me :)

That's me getting my second haircut! I'm still not a fan but man I am one attractive kid when they're all done with me!

Those are my pink and purple duckies that Auntie Evonne and Abbey got for me. They tried to give me the plain blue and yellow but I didn't want anything to do with them they said! I only wanted the pretty I mean colorful ones :) I even had to take them with me to Jen-Jen's last week for the 2 days that she watched me- I sat in my carseat and held one in each hand for the whole drive!

So this is just one part of the tent city that our neighbors gave us. They gave us like 6 or 7 tent parts that all link together to make one huge tent city in our living room! It's so fun watching Mommy and Daddy try to climb through and not get stuck!

This is the most random place I could find to take a nap! Two weekends ago Mommy and Daddy decided to have a cleaning/laundry party and this is where Daddy found me sleeping! First I dumped out some clean clothes while Daddy and Iwere playing upstairs, then I played around with them for a few minutes pretending to be asleep, and then about 5 minutes later this is how Daddy found me! I even stayed asleep when he moved me to my bed! I am so weird...


Run DMC B Boy Bandit is comin for ya!!!


2 comments:

auntie eve said...

HAHA!! What a tight lil B BOY BANDIT... LOVE YOU!!

Tiffany Bundy said...

oh my gosh Brandon, you are the cutest....makes me miss you even more.....I love you so much