So a ton of things have been going on...Mommy got a new job as a literacy coach (yeah Mommy!!), Daddy finally got a haircut hahaha, my Tia Evonne is back to watching me, Auntie Heather helped watch me for a lil last week for Mommy, and me...well I am CRAZY!!! I officially have decided on my own twice that I needed to "go pee pee" (in my words), I busted a squat on Mommy and Daddy's carpet and pooped (ewwwww), I had an ear infection, my last two teeth are breaking on thru to the other side, I am saying about 4 word sentences now, I told Abbey I love her all on my own without someone telling me to say it, I can put my firetruck puzzle together all on my own- which amazed Auntie Heather, I totally am the love of Auntie Heather's Aunt Lisa's life :)- she decided this at Kendyl's third bday party which was soooo fun- and everybody thought I was sooooo awesome!, I said "I sorry" last night when I accidentally dropped something on Mommy's foot all on my own!, I got a new shirt from my Maw-Maw that says, "Lock your daughters up"- it's sooooo cool!, ummmm...I say everything -even "change panties" thanks to my Tia- mine not hers hee hee, I am soooo smart I trip Mommy and Daddy and everybody else out on a daily basis, and I am the best part of Mommy and Daddy's day! Mommy will post some new pics soon! Peace out...Holla..yeah I even really do say these two phrases now thanks to Mommy!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment