Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daddy's Christmas Party

Last night was Daddy's Christmas party and we had an awesome time! We got our caricatures drawn and we got a balloon boy! I even got my first tattoo! Grandpa is going to be soooo excited!!!
So this is me running around like CRAZY after dinner! I was out there with all the kids running around in between all of the balloon sword fights and I kept getting knocked over! So I would barely get knocked down but I am perfecting my basketball player-dramatic fall down-so the ref sees what happened-fall and I would fall down and kick my feet up like crazy for a couple of seconds and then get right back up and do it again! It was hilarious! I am super tough!

But...here is this kid taking the sword fight literally...He was trying to take me down but I said, NEVER!!!'
We got to meet Santa (again...and I am still NOT a fan of him in person but he was the nicest Santa! He gave mommy the idea of how to get a good picture of me and Santa by tricking me but it didn't work and I'm still all ticked off that he's in my picture :)

What up!!! Harley tattoo BABY!!!! I am so rough and tough :) Aren't you proud Grandpa?
Family portrait time!!!! And yes, Daddy is rockin the bow tie! It almost stole the show because all of Daddy's coworkers thought it was so funny...but to be honest I think they thought I was cuter! Daddy is so silly :)


Christmas party fun!!!

0 comments: