Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been home for a week!


Yesterday marked my first week at home with Mommy and Daddy! Last night went much better for Mommy than last Thursday that's for sure. A lot happened this past week... First off, I got to share my first week at home with my Grandma Suzy. I am so glad she was with me! She held me a lot, woke up to my crying (I did that especially for her :), went to the doctor with me, helped Mommy and Daddy do all kinds of stuff for me, and best of all...let me spit up on her for the first time! The cool thing is the sweatshirt my Grandma was wearing when I spit up on her just happened to be my Great Grandma Kate's sweatshirt! My Great Grandma would have been cracking up at me!


I have had a lot of visitors since I've been home already. My Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Timmy, my Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori, Aunt Erica, Aunt Heather, Uncle Kevin and my girlfriend Kendyl have all come to see me. Everybody says how cute I am and they're right! I am going to get to see my Grandpa Jimmy this weekend too. I am so glad he let me borrow Grandma for so long, I know he missed her! In a few days I get to see my Maw-Maw Becky and I can't wait! I have also received a ton of presents! Yesterday my Maw-Maw Becky sent us the coolest fruit basket, and it was full of yummy treats for Mommy and Daddy. We loved it! We also got cards from Grandma Suzy and Grandpa Jimmy, Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Timmy, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Gerry and Family, Great Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw, and Aunt Linda and Family. We got flowers and food from Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Timmy, flowers from Aunt Linda and Family, diapers and stuff from Aunt Erica, a cool outfit for the 4th of July and a house full of decorations when we came home from Aunt Heather, a diaper fund from Great Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw...I hope I didn't leave anybody out!


I already have done some funny things for Mommy and Daddy. I get the hiccups all the time, I sneeze two times in a row like Daddy, last night I hiccuped and sneezed at the same time...I know I'm talented! I also pee all over my Mommy and Daddy and myself, and I have stinky butt every now and then, but Mommy is trying to figure out what she is eating that is giving me, her baby cow, such a stinky booty. I have already had 3 baths and I am getting very good at sleeping for a good portion of the night for Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait to start doing even more neat things for everybody. I'm only 11 days old and I am such a great baby! Baby cow needs to eat now so I gotta go...

2 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Hi Baby Brandon
Look at how proud you gramdma is of you. She told me you were a genius and I guess she was right! Also she sait you were so cute and I have to agree. Take good care of Mommy and Daddy.

I love you

grandmasuzy said...

Hi Baby Brandon - I am soooo happy I got to spend your 1st week at home with you and your mommy and daddy. You are such a beautiful baby and loved so very much by all of us. I can't wait to see you and hold you soon.
Love you,
Grandma