Happy One Week Birthday Brandon!!! Today you are one week old! Grandma, Daddy and I took you to the doctor for the first time today and you did great! You gained four ounces since you came home last Thursday and grew one fourth of an inch. You now weigh 7lbs. and 8 oz. and are 20 inches tall! Dr. Shadab said you looked very healthy :) Since you have been at home you have already made our whole family so happy. You have had a lot of visitors already- you are quite famous! Everybody loves you so much, especially your Mommy and Daddy! I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a perfect, beautiful baby boy. We love you soooooooo much!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Baby Brandon - I can't believe you are already 1 week and a day old. I miss you sooooo much already. I had such a good time visiting you (especially), and your mommy and daddy. Can't wait to see you again.
Love - Your Grandma
I haven't gotten to meet you yet but i wil be there to hold, semell and love on you as much as i can. I am no glad you came into Eric and Cyndi's lives. You will have great parents. I've seen pcitures of you and I know you are the most beautiful baby...I love you so much!
Post a Comment