Sunday, September 20, 2009

My weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!

Yup...that's my new cup!!! Never quite figured out the sippy cup so I moved on to the straw cups...they are like my new best buddies! I am so cool with my straws!!! I even drink my morning milk out of it...no more morning bottles for me! Such a big boy too, right?

Everyone loves a slinky!!!!!! Except mommy when I get it tangled around my neck :(

I love my grandpa!!!

I love my grandma!!!

Yesterday mommy and I met Grandma Lori and Grandpa Don in Torrance at a motorcycle swap meet. We had a lot of fun and I was so cute in my Harley shirt!!!! Then grandma and grandpa came back to our house and we played and had lunch. It was a lot of fun playing with grandma and grandpa- they even waited for me to wake up from my super long (of course) nap. Thanks so much for coming to see me you two! Then mommy, daddy and I got in the pool and splashed all around.
Today I turned 16 months old!!! I am so cool! I finally got called a good eater by Dan...mommy was so stoked!!!I love to feed people food- even when it's out of my mouth daddy learned earlier this week. The gross thing, is that daddy still ate my half-chewed raisin because he loves me and has a high tolerance for icky things :) I can show you where my belly is (thanks to Grampy), my head and my feet too! Daddy figured out that I like to have my feet rubbed- it totally mellows me out after my bath! I love to take baths still, but I don't seem to like the drying off and getting dressed part. I can pull my diaper off, and Kendyl and I go take all of our naps together at Jen-Jen's house. She says it nap time and we go to our pack n plays and wait! We are so smart...I say hi, bye, doggie, mama, dada, daddy,and mommy so far. I seem to say a lot, but these are the real words that mommy and daddy know I've said. I understand so much these days! I understand waaaaay more than I can say of course, but it's just so cool how much I seem to understand. I love to pull the fan pulls in my room and play hide and seek with daddy in the dark! I fall and I almost always get right back up and keep going...I am super tough. I always seem to be dirty and I officially don't like my nails to get cut. I still have a mullet but I am so cute that it's ok....I love the Backyardigans and Sesame Street and I still stop and watch the whole intro to Gilmore Girls when I hear the theme song. And...I've graduated up to the big boy toddler seat facing the front. I make mommy's day every morning- See mommy has never been the most pleasant morning person ( just ask daddy, Aunt Tiffany and Grampy- Grandma will say otherwise, but that's because Grandma is nice:), but she puts me in the car and backs out of the garage and gets to turn around and she sees me and I'm so flippin' cute that she automatically gets in a good mood!!! I do have that effect on people. So that's me at 16 months!!! So back to today....
Daddy and I had lunch together while mommy ran to Target. Then, mommy and I met Abbey and Aunt Evonne for lunch and I was so good! I just ate my water-melon, raisins and Cheerios at The Olive Garden and kept busy. I was so excited to see my Aunt Evonne and Abbey- I miss them soooo much! Aunt Evonne goes to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully she finally will get some good news about her ankle. She's ready to get out of Hobbleville!!!

0 comments: