Monday, September 7, 2009

Work Time!

This past week mommy went back to work! Bummer!!!!! I've been goin to Jennifer's house since last week, and Kendyl and I are both there together now too. Jennifer takes awesome care of me!!! Auntie Evonne is still in hobbleville, so until she is a biped like the rest of us, Jen has offered to keep lovin me for a while :) I have a lot of fun at her house, and Dan( Jen's husband), Tori and Sophia ( their kiddos) and even Kendyl take such good care of me. Mommy and daddy are so grateful that I'm in such good hands! I run around like I'm at home and I stand and scream on Kendyl's dollhouse... such a boy everybody says :)
We also went to Simi this weekend. First we went to Aunt Tif's house and we got to see Uncle Timmy, Aunt Tif, Grandma Lori, Grandpa Don, and Aidan. We had a lot of fun visiting. Then we spent the rest of the weekend at Grandma and Grampy's house and we just played and had lots of fun. Thanks for such a fun weekend everybody! Thanks Grampy for coming to see me on Thursday and spending a few days with us...you rock! Mommy says she is sorry for not getting any pics of you!


Yeah Uncle Timmy is back!!! I missed him so much!
Yeah baby!!! Watermelon is sooooo my fav!

That's me and GG! She came to see us on Saturday.
The boys :)
Mommy loves Aidan!!!

At lunch being wild!
Somersaults with Aunt Tiffany!


I just look so big, don't I?
Pool Time ;)
Look at that mac-daddy pose!

I love my grandma!!
I love my grandpa!!












0 comments: