Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm 15 months!!!



Thanks Grandma for coming to take care of me while mommy worked in her classroom!
Mommy's favorite student!!!!

Daddy had extra time in mommy's classroom and decided to clip all of mommy's magnets to me :)

Mommy, daddy and I have been very busy this last week so I haven't had a lot of time to share all of my newest accomplishments...First, I'm 15 months old!!! I have 10 teeth...that's right all 4 of my molars are in! I'm still super drooly, but not cranky pants! I learned a new word...No!!! It's awesome! I also put up my hands and make the 'I don't know' gesture! I am hilarious! I also understand a lot these days. Last night, mommy asked me if I was ready to go night night and I looked at her, climbed out of my couch and walked to the gate to go upstairs! I so am brilliant :)
Grandma came down last Thursday to watch me on Friday so mommy could go work in her classroom, then daddy watched me on Saturday while mommy and Grandma worked in mommy's room. Grandma rocks! Thanks Aunt Tiffany for sharing grandma! Mommy really appreciated it and I had a ton of fun with grandma! I also spent Monday with Kendyl's babysitter, Jennifer. I was such a big boy! I took a nap and ate lunch and was a lot of fun Jennifer said! Jennifer was so cool too. She watched me so mommy could work in her classroom again, and she's also going to watch me tomorrow and Friday. Auntie Evonne broke her ankle last week, so she's been in a lot of pain and she hasn't been very mobile since then :( I miss my auntie! But next week she'll be back and I can't wait to see her and Abbey! Thanks everybody for helping mommy out so she can get her room ready!

0 comments: