Yesterday everybody came to see me- well daddy really, but let's be honest...they came to see me! I am getting better and I was actually not too grumpy pants in the afternoon. I have mega diaper rash, but thanks to Auntie Evonne it's getting a lot better :) The antibiotics that I was on gave me a rash on my tummy and back, and a diaper rash like no other! But my body rash is gone and my booty is getting better. So Grandma, Grampy, Aunt Tif and Aidan came over in the morning, and then Auntie Evonne, Abbey, Auntie Heather, Uncle Kev and Kendyl came over too. We had so much fuin playing together! Aidan took his first bath here and then me and Kendyl took our first bath together. She very intrigued by my boyparts...we'll just leave it at that... Then I peed on the floor and ran around naked! Thank you everybody for coming over...we had a fun day!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Weekend!
Posted by b at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment