Monday, August 3, 2009

Long time...no writing!

That's like the cover of a magazine!!!


That's me in my tub!
I love to brush my teeth!

Aidan's naptime!

Yup...we were so holding hands for a second!


"Let us out!!!"

I REALLY like to climb on and into things these days...

That was night time with grandma...it's my time to mellow out :) I look so calm- you'd never know I'm a wild monkey!

I played with Aidan so well this time! I was gentle and didn't try to throw toys at him :) We actually played together and noticed each other for the first time I think!

UFC time! Just kidding...we really were playing!
So Grampy started slapping his belly in his chair and after a few seconds I totally lifted up my shirt and started slapping my belly like him! It was so cool...I'm a genius!!!!

So I have had quite the busy week!!! First off, I had my first fever this morning!!! I had 100.6 temp but mommy gave me Tylenol and within a few hours I was already back to normal, but I don't seem to feel very well...I'm all cry baby off and on all day, I've got drool pouring out of my mouth and I do not want to eat anything besides crackers- I'm sure it's just my teeth coming in. I'm getting my molars! What a suck fest!!! But I'm so happy because daddy is back home! He had to fly back to Louisiana because his grandpa passed away last week :( Daddy loved his Paw-Paw so much; he was a great guy! Mommy and I wish we could have gone, but I'm not ready for planes quite yet! I never got to meet my great grandpa, but mommy and daddy gave me JD as my middle name because that was his name (James Dee) and also because my two grandpa's names are Jim and Don so I get to have all three great guys as my name!

So mommy and I went and spent last week at grandma and grampy's and we had lots of fun. I got to play with Aidan every day and he even got me crawling again because he made it look so fun! Thanks you for taking such good care of me grandma and grampy! I got to see Aunt Tiffany everyday too! So on Saturday when we got ready to go pick up daddy, this is what happened...mommy packed the car and then noticed that her front tire was a little low. So grampy tried to put air in it, but his pump was broken and it actually let out way more air out of the tire, so mommy had to call AAA to come put air in it for her. (This all started at 2- when mommy was ACTUALLY ready on time because daddy's flight came in at 5:10) So by 2:45 we were on our way and we didn't hit too much traffic, but I, on the other hand, had a mega melt down because I woke up after only sleeping for a half an hour! So I cried like I haven't cried in months all the way home. Then mommy unloaded all of our stuff to make room for daddy and give me a break from the car seat- which is really probably why I was crying so much. Then off to the airport, where mommy hit a lot of traffic on the freeway, making us late. But then I had melt down number 2! I wouldn't stop crying and fighting to get out of my car seat. Then mommy forgot how to drive well, and went the wrong way to get into the airport! So when daddy got picked up- instead of me being all cute in my stroller waiting for him, he was waiting for us and I greeted him by screaming and crying! Bummer!!!! But I finally mellowed out and we went and had dinner where I was perfect. But today...grumpy grumpy grumpy! I finally ate dinner at least today and right now I'm in the bath maxin and relaxin! Let's hope I feel better tomorrow!!!

0 comments: