Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Weekend at Grandma and Grampy's!

This weekend daddy went on a mountain biking trip with some friends, so mommy and I went and camped out at Grandma and Grampy's house for the weekend. I took all of my naps in my pack n play without crying at all, and Friday night I slept really well! Saturday night was another story- thanks grandma for driving around with me and mommy at 3:45 am to get my cranky booty to fall asleep! But I was so good all weekend besides that. Mommy and Aunt Tiffany got to go hang out alittle bit each day, and they had so much fun without me and Aidan! But Aidan and I had even more fun playing with Grandma and Grampy anyways! Thanks for watching us you two! I even tried tomatos for the first time and I loved them! I also am a genius and here's why.... So Sunday mommy, daddy and I were at home and they were feeding me french fries :) Mommy asked me for my pacifier, so I took it out of my mouth and handed it to her. (I'm really great at handing you anything that is in my hands now). Mommy dropped my pacifier when I handed/tossed it :) to her, and she couldn't find it. So I heard her and daddy talking about it- they were saying, "Where did it go...I think under the couch." So without them telling me anything, I laid down on my tummy next to the couch, reached under and grabbed my pacifier! Then I handed it to mommy! I am such a smarty pants! I don't really get what the big deal was, but mommy and daddy thought I was pure genius for knowing what they were talking about, even though they weren't talking to me! And...new accomplishment...I can sit on my rocking horse that Uncle Tim built me and make it rock all by myself! So fun!
I'm learning where my head is now...that sounds funny but really I put my hands on my head when you ask me where my head is!

I now love to drum on everything!!! This was right after I saw Aunt Gerry and Uncle Bob's dog and said "doggie" for the first time!!! New words rock!!!

I am very bendy...mommy is thinking of taking me to yoga class with her to show me off!

Playtime...Aidan is able to crawl like crazy now! He also takes my toys away from me too...I don't know if I like that...

Mommy and me :)

That's us at Baja Fresh! I was so such a loud mouth :) But, in my defense, I do have a lot to say!



Anybody need a ride? Look at me sittin' like I'm so cool...

My new Flintstones car rocks! Thank you Aunt Gerry and Uncle Bob! I'm so glad you guys brought Gi-Gi and came to see us!

0 comments: