Friday, July 10, 2009

My First Time in the Water at the Beach!!

On Tuesday mommy took me to the beach and I got in the water for the first time! I loved the water! I was so excited to run around and run into the waves...I am so cool! I was sooo NOT scared- even when the waves came up to my shorts!!! I had so much fun getting wet and playing in the sand and then the mud. I got really dirty- it was awesome!!!

I am such a fan of the beach!

Yeah mommy and me!!!

We are so king and queen of the beach!


Some boys were building a sand castle and Kendyl and I were so interested in what they were doing...here I am trying to get away with their shovel!

This was right when Kendyl learned how much fun it is to give people mud...I got to be the first one to experience this new skill of hers when she dumped mud all over me!!! The things I do for love :)


Yup...that's sand and mud all over my face!!!

Kendyl was loving the beach too just like me!!! She kept trying to go out farther and farther and Auntie Heather was getting a little nervous :)

So that's me all wet because I sort of took a dive in the water and it covered me from head to toe! But, I didn't even cry and neither did mommy :) We played it cool and got right back in! But I got mommy all wet because she picked me up out of the water.

That's my wild hair after my dive :)

Covered in sand!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What a big boy you are. You can tell how much fun you had at the beach. You seem to do new things everyday.

Love you,
Grandma

Tiffany Bundy said...

B....I love your hair, it's my happy place, whenver I need a good laugh, I look at your adorable picture. You crack me up! I'm so glad you love the water! I can't wait to go to the beach with you and someday we can boogie board!
I love you,
Aunt Tif