Cousins that play together...stay together hee hee!
Yesterday we went to grandma and grampy's house and spent the Fourth of July in Simi. My cousin Aidan is so funny! He makes the best new face where he scrunches his nose and breathes all loud...it's so funny! He also can sit up all by himself and stand himself up holding onto something. He's going to be walking in no time. Then, today we went to a birthday party and I got in the pool with daddy! It was for my little friend Rachel; she turns two tomorrow so we went and helped her celebrate her b-day. Her birthday party last year was my first ever b-day party to go to and things were sure different last year! I almost forgot my newest accomplishment (and mommy thinks that this is my bestest one yet!) I can now say Ma-Ma!!! I said it a bunch of times yesterday for the first time ever...it was a Fourth of July miracle hee hee!!! Mommy is so happy too!! I know...as always...I ROCK!!!!

1 comments:
Hey Brandon - It was so much fun to share this weekend with you and your little cousin. You are so cute together. We love having you with us. Have a fun week with mommy. See you soon.
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment