Mommy thought it would be fun to do a top ten list like David Lettermen does...So here goes...
The Top Ten Reasons Why B Rocks...
10. I can say so much and have a whole conversation, while changing my intonation (big word for Grampy) as I speak, yet I'm really not saying very many actual words. Mommy loves that I'm a loud mouth, little chatterbox like her!
9. I am such a dare-devil like daddy! I will try anything over and over, fall and get right back up- most of the time without crying- and then go and do it all over again! I love to be wild!
8. I wake up grumpy- most of the time- just like mommy, but within 2 or 3 minutes I'm ready to play and giggle!
7. I grab my bottle and hand it to mommy and daddy when my break time (playtime :) is over for me and I'm ready to sit down and drink.
6. I am quite stubborn and do not want to do anything that I don't feel like doing. It's awesome to be such a king of the world and that's who I am!
5. I actually will give mommy and daddy a few minutes of down time still and let them hold me...but it's usually only when I would like my bottle. I still want to be held before bed time at least!
4. I am awesome at taking a nap in my crib in the morning now- I've got it down to less than a minute or two of crying and this morning it took me 5 minutes to knock out. The afternoon nap...is still a work in progress. I'm trying mommy I promise!!!
3. I love to make noise and throw stuff around! I will pound on anything I can get my hands on and I love to try to play with anything that is not sold as a toy. I love to try to get things open, rearrange things in the fridge, make a mess of the toilet paper, tip over things and then crawl away super fast when I know I have done something wrong, and take shoes out of mommy and daddy's closets and switch 'em around. I also really like to man-handle anything I can get my cute little hands on and throw it or slam it on a table. I am so SuperBaby!
2. I love my yogurt for dinner EVERY night! No matter how much I've already eaten or how little of anything I'll eat, I still will open wide for the yogurt without fail! It is the only thing I will 99% of the time eat, no matter how anti-food I have been for the day. I am such a weirdo, but it's better than only ever wanting cookies or some junk food, right?
1. I give the bestest, juicy kisses, all open mouth, tongue action and sometimes toothy :) I am so loving and adorable, and I love to play and run wild. Someone told mommy when she was pregnant with me that boys are a species all of their own, very strange and unlike anything else. That person was very true, and mommy and daddy are so grateful that that's what I am...
a wild, crazy monkey with a mullet for a hairdo- it just hasn't grown back very quickly in the front and on top like it has in the back,
6 teeth that look like lil' chiclets,
a non-stop motor mouth that says 'hi', 'da da', 'daddy', 'mama' and tons of other sounds,
hands that love to clap and wave,
kisses that are so slobbery you have to wipe off your cheek when I get done with you,
toes that you just want to eat up,
ashy knees no matter how much lotion mommy tries to put on 'em,
a lil booty that won't stay still- especially when I have poo nuggets in my diaper and want them to spill out for some odd reason,
little legs that won't stay still all day long from 6 am to 8 pm,
arms that love to throw and grab things and hug luckily for mommy and daddy,
the best smile and laugh mommy and daddy ever imagined, and
and a beautiful mind that impresses everybody, every day!

2 comments:
Brandon,
You are to awesome for words and even cuter than that!!!
I love to read your blog and see your pictures to watch you grow. I wish I could see you more often.
I love you,
Aunt Linda
Hi Brandon - You have the best top 10 list ever!! And, I agree with each and every one of them.
Love you lots,
Grandma
Post a Comment