Pool time with Auntie Evonne and Abbey!
So I have a new word... nana!!!! I was being quite the picky eater Wednesday night and when mommy opened the fridge, I started saying 'nana.' So mommy picked up the banana off of the shelf and I said it again when she asked me if I wanted some 'nana!' I totally said 'nana,' knew it meant banana and wanted to eat it! I am awesome!!! I also have successfully located my head and belly! I know what a doggie is and I said it again today. I am getting more and mor brilliant each day...I also am getting smellier and smellier :) My poop smelled like potato soup for the last two days because I ate soup for lunch and last weekend I ate bacon and guess what I smelled like later...bacon!!! Ha!

2 comments:
Oh Brandon - you get cuter and smarter everyday. You're so lucky to have your Aunt Evonne and Aunt Abbey to play with you while mommy and daddy work. They are such special aunties to you. We all love them!! Can you tell your mommy we don't need the details of your diaper info? Thanks and I love you. Have a fun weekend.
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment