Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Abbey!

Happy Birthday Abbey! Last Thursday was Abbey's birthday and we celebrated it by me almost being a dream killer and being sicky pants! But I was ok and Abbey, Aunt Evonne and me got to go out to lunch. Happy Birthday Abbey! Thanks for always being so awesome and so easy going :) You Rock!

This past Saturday was super fun because I got to go out to to Abbey's first confession and then to have lunch at Olive Garden with all of Abbey's family and friends. Kendyl and Aunt Heather were there of course and we shared fishy crackers and toys, and I spilled water all over Kendyl's book because I was having an unpleasant moment. Everybody complimented me and Kendyl and said how well-behaved we were, but I was a little bratty with my no no no and throwing stuff that I didn't want!!! We are sooooo working on that mommy says.

Then yesterday mommy, daddy and I celebrated Valentine's Day and we had a nice day together. My favorite saying is, "Oh no!" I say it all the time and usually something happens for me to feel the need to say it. Sometimes though I seem to be on repeat :)

Last Monday was my first lunch date with just mommy! I sat in a regular chair and shared pizza with mommy! I was so good and mommy and I had so much fun together! It was the best day for mommy she said! She said she would post some pics of me soon :)

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday Abbey!! I love how Brandon says "Abbey". Hope you had a fun day.

Love - Brandon's Grandma