Friday, February 5, 2010

Last Weekend in Simi...





Yup...those are my first Dorito fingers!!!! I'm all orange!

Thanks Grandma for helping me take my nap! Last week I decided I didn't want to fall asleep alone anymore :) Luckily, things are back to normal. Well...except now I sleep with my lamp on, Elmo cd playing and somebody rubbing my back til I fall asleep! I'm super crazy!

Monkeys for the monkeys!!!

That's us inside of Aidan't tent!

We had lots of fun! Grandma Lori and Grandpa Don gave us a family pass for the Santa Barbara Zoo! Now we can go for a whole year whenever we want...how cool is that!!!! Thanks you two- you are so cool and thoughtful! Aidan and I got monkeys too...as you can see in one of our pics! I had so much fun playing with Aidan too- he walks so well and is so awesome!!! He makes lots of noise like me now! I can't wait until we get older and I can him into trouble with me...since everybody knows I will probably be the trouble maker hee hee!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

What great pics. I love all the smiles.

Love - Grandma