So last night I pooped on the floor and mommy didn't know it, so when I got in the bathtub I had poop on my hands! EWWWW!!! So then after mommy got through cleaning my poop out of the tub, she found my poo log on the floor by my toys! I actually squatted and pooped while playing with my toys in my room!!! Geez I'm gross :) But the cool part is...I now like ketchup on my chicken, and I can say, "moo" and "baahh" for the cow and sheep and I say, "Oh my!" I am the most fun kid ever!!!! Oh yeah, and last night we went over to Kendyl's for Cinco de Mayo and I wouldn't leave Mallorey, Kendyl's cousin, alone! I made her follow me everywhere I went!!!!! Mama decided that everybody did not need to see my poo log so no pics today :)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love you so very much BB!! I also thank you for keeping your poo in your pants for me!! lol
Post a Comment