Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'M TWO!!!

Yeah me...I'm two today!!!! Happy birthday to me!!!! I have had such a busy week...my Maw-Maw came from Louisiana to see me and I had so much fun playing with her! Thanks Maw-Maw for coming to see me- I love you!!! We also had my birthday party last Saturday and I had so much fun and so did everybody else!!! Thank you everybody for coming to my party and for all my presents!!! Thanks everybody that helped out with everything too!!! Aunt Linda, Aunt Cathy, My cousins Dawn-Dawn, Hope, Dylan and baby Kammi came all the way from Redding to see me too! Thanks for making the drive just for me you guys!!! Thanks for all of my friends that came from Long Beach to see me too! Monday we went out to BJ's for dinner with Maw-Maw and I atemy first kid's meal that mommy and daddy ordered for me!!! I actually ate spaghetti that they ordered! Usually they order me a meal, but I get all picky and don't want to eat it...but not this time...woo hoo! Yesterday I had a cupcake for dinner- no that's not all I ate :) and it was so good! Mommy made 'em for me :) Today Aunt Tiffany is going to stop by for dinner to see me for my birthday and right now I'm spending the day with Auntie Evonne! I even greeted Mommy with a morning poop...woo hoo!!! She was super excited! ha! But at least it was in my diaper :)

2 comments:

auntie eve said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB-BUTT!! ABBEY AND I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!! =) THANK YOU FOR MAKING US SMILE AND JUST BEING YOU!!

Grandma said...

Happy 2nd birthday Brandon!! I can't believe you are already 2!! Love you,
Grandma
P.S. You were so much fun at your party and such a good boy.