Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!


This is me waiting to meet Santa!

I am happy when I'm shopping...mommy's dream come true ;)


Check out the cool cousins...



This is how I was sleeping this morning...first time to sleep with my knees curled up!

This is how I felt all weekend...




So this past weekend was very interesting...I was pretty mad at the world last week and almost all weekend! My teeth are still coming in and they hurt sooooo bad! Everybody knew exactly how I was feeling all weekend. On top of that I was constipated...but mommy and daddy didn't figure it out until I was no longer constipated and pooping and peeing all over Daddy and Grandma Suzy! Then my nose started running and I had a little cough. I was not a happy camper. On Friday I went on my first 'day after thanksgiving power shopping' trip with mommy, Grandma Suzy, Aunt Tiffany and Aidan. Daddy even came and met us when I took my picture with Santa Clause! I actually did really well shopping and I even seemed to like Santa too. I finally felt better this past Monday afternoon and I've been happy ever since. I really do want my two front teeth for Christmas :) Mommy and daddy are so happy that they got their happy, smiling, normal little boy back! We got our Christmas tree too... but we haven't decorated it yet. It's a work in progress these days with me around!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - I am so happy that you're feeling better. I hope you get your 2 front teeth before Christmas. You smiled at us even though you were hurting. You are such a wonderful and happy baby boy!!!

Love you,
Grandma