Maw-Maw came to see me for Christmas and I was so excited to see her! She spent a while with me because she loves me soooooo much! She held me all the time and fed me and hugged me a lot. I'm so glad I got to see her. I miss her already!
A lot has gone on in these last few weeks, and we are going to focus on the fun stuff. I now have two teeth in the front but you can't see them because I won't let mommy or daddy look in my mouth because it hurts soooo bad. I am very grumpy because my teeth hurt so much! I also weigh 17 pounds and 2 ounces! I am officially the best eater ever. I love all of my veggies and fruits and cereal... finally! Thank you for coming to see me on Christmas everybody-mommy, daddy and I are so grateful to have such a great family. Thanks for coming to see me so much and I'm so glad that I got to spend so much time with Maw-Maw.
My mommy received a card yesterday in the mail and it said this: "A new year begins and life once more offers the bright, pure joy of possibility." Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that I am the strongest little boy ever, and I am. I am going to come through all of this just perfectly and grow up to be a genius!!!! I already can put my own pacifier and spoon in my mouth, get up on my elbows and knees and try to move, and talk up a storm like my mama! My personality is starting to show through and I may be a little stubborn...but mommy thinks I have to be to have already gotten through what I have. I am tough cookie and I have so many angels watching over me taking such perfect care of me. Thank you for all of you thinking of me and praying for me and my mommy and daddy, it's working! Happy New Year and here's to an awesome 2009 filled with happiness, hope, stubborness :), gratefulness and love!

0 comments:
Post a Comment