So the last two days, daddy has fed me green beans and I'm a big fan of them so far!!! Also, I can rotate on my belly and of course roll over and over, but now I'm scooting backwards and sort of moving forward too! I get on my elbows and knees and pull forward a little and I can also actually move backwards on my knees! Man... am I mobile little chubster or what!!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I like green beans! I can go in reverse!!!
So the last two days, daddy has fed me green beans and I'm a big fan of them so far!!! Also, I can rotate on my belly and of course roll over and over, but now I'm scooting backwards and sort of moving forward too! I get on my elbows and knees and pull forward a little and I can also actually move backwards on my knees! Man... am I mobile little chubster or what!!!
Posted by b at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - I can't wait to see you crawl. You were just rolling over and now you can crawl!! You just keep learning new things and changing. I am so glad you like your green beans. They are sooooo good for you.
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment