
This weekend was Aidan's first birthday party! My Aunt Linda, Aunt Cathy, cousins Dawn Dawn, Trevor and Trevor's girlfriend Malory all came down from up to north to grandma and grampy's house for the party! I was so special..I got presents even though it was Aidan's birthday! Thank you Aunt Linda, Aunt Cathy and Dawn Dawn for all my toys/books and clothes! Grandma Lori and Grandpa Don also came to see us and brought me tons of Halloween stuff! I got to see Aunt Gerry, Uncle Bob, GG, all of my cousins, and a bunch of grandma's friends! It was a lot of fun :) Mommy and daddy realized Sunday morning that I am seriously the loudest little boy EVER!!! I was so loud and awake at 5:00 in the morning on Sunday, so mommy, daddy and I got dressed and went out to breakfast so we wouldnt wake up Aidan, Aunt Tiffany or Uncle Timmy! I had fun spending the night at their house...thanks for taking such good care of me, mommy and daddy! I can't wait to go back to Simi this weekend for Halloween...I'm gonna be a cowboy!!!
1 comments:
Such cute pics!!! Happy birthday again Aiden =)
Post a Comment