That's me and my monkey stuffed animal in the middle of the night :)

Out to dinner last night with grandma and grampy!

Grandma hugs are the best!!!

Yup...those are my cowboy boots from my Maw-Maw! I love them and I am soooo cute in them!

That's me today getting my hair cut for the first time today! Grandma, grampy, mommy and daddy took me and I cried the whole time! I was sooooo not happy...but beauty comes with a price, right?

I'm sitting in a race car, watching Elmo, holding mommy's hand, getting held still by daddy in the back and being scared and mad!!!

Could I seriously BE any cuter!!!!!

That's me with Espi- she demulleted me :)
I'm a mullet free little boy!!! Thanks so much for coming to see me grandma and grampy! I love you guys!!!
1 comments:
Hey Brandon - You were such a good little boy getting your first hair cut. There was a little boy, much older than you, probably 3 or 4 years old and he was screaming and we think that's what added to your crying. You bounce back so good and had fun at lunch right after that. We love you and thanks for letting us hang out with you and spend the night.
Love - Grandma and Grampy
Post a Comment