Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My new accomplishments...






On Monday, I was able to show mommy and daddy where my mouth is! And...I can copy them and make a noise that sounds like a bird! Mommy and daddy make the noise when I can't find them and we're playing Hide n Seek, and on Monday I started copying them and making the noise too! Also, I tried ribs and I am not a big fan yet, but tonight I tried pho, which is a Vietnamese noodle soup and I totally liked it! Anything with noodles makes me happy! And of

course, like mommy did when she was my age, I put my bowl on my head when I'm done!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Brandon - you make me smile so much. I love your smile and your wonderful sense of humor. Have a fun week with your special Aunties Evonne and Abby. Can't wait to see you on Halloween, cowboy!!

Love you,
Grandma