Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun Visitors!

Daddy was making Aidan laugh!

"Good Night NewYork" or... am I channeling Michael Jackson? Either way, I am so the rock star!

We are drummers!!!

Daddy was making me crack up...and Grampy too!

Aidan and Aunt Tif playing in the tent city!


Check out my fangs :) Good thing I don't bite...yet!


There I am stealing Auntie's apples as usual :)


Uncle Kev took us for a ride and Kendyl helped push. We had fun playing over at Kendyl's house!

She looks like such a big sis :) oops I mean girlfriend ha!

That's my new bike! I wasn't supposed to get it until my birthday, but mommy and daddy couldn't wait! It's so coooool...daddy picked it out for me.


Daddy and me playing... daddy actually put on his shirt to match mine! And even though mommy isn't a fan of matching outfits amongst family members, this one is too cute for her to not like :)

0 comments: