This was such a fun weekend! Saturday we went to Grandma Lori's and Grandpa Don's house and played and it was so cool! They got me my very own t-ball set!!! I tried to go on a ride with Grandpa again, but I am not a fan of his Harley when it's on quite yet. Maybe next time! Then Saturday night and Sunday we hung out at Grandma and Grampy's, and we played with sidewalk chalk and searched for Easter eggs and had a ton of fun. I officially like Grandma's ham and I even loved my first Peep!!!! Thank you everybody- Maw-Maw, Great Grandma, Auntie Evonne and Auntie Heather too- for all of my Easter toys!!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Happy Easter!
Posted by b at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cutest baby boys ever!! You 2 were such good boys together this weekend and you looked so very cute dressed in your matching vests and shirts. Thanks for making our Easter so special.
Love you both,
Grandma
Post a Comment