Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pretend City!

Pretend City Rocks! Today we met Kendyl, Aunt Heather, Aunt Lynnette, Hailey, Brayden and his mommy Lisa at Pretend City in Irvine. Everything was my size!!! I did not like it at first, but after a lil while I mellowed out and had soooooooooooo much fun. Daddy even came and met us on his lunch break and got to play with me. After, we went out to lunch at Red Robin at the Spectrum and I was pretty good too. Check out the pic of me and Kendyl sharing quite the intimate moment after lunch :)

Mommy and me!

Shopping at the grocery store with Kendyl!


This was supposed to be at the end of today's pics as a cute surprise...Kendyl showin me A LOT of love after lunch! A lil too much love maybe...



Sandbox fun with daddy!

Duckies in the water :)

This was where we started...in the art room. I totally knew where to put the green triangle on the puzzle mat!

0 comments: