Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Shower!

Today we went to a baby shower for Daddy's friend Jeff and his wife and there was the biggest jungle gym there ever!!!! I had so much fun...I even went down big slides and I climbed a rock wall/slide thing with Daddy's help- but it was waaaay high off the ground! Mommy was a lil nervous even! I had soooo much fun playing, but a little bug flew all in my face and landed on me for a second and I was bugging out! I kept saying, "bug, bug" and then I ran to Mommy and cried for a second! Dude.....I might be a bug hater like Mommy...I hope not! There can only be one of those per family ;)
Yeah I'm loving the swings again! I was watching all these other kids swing and I wanted to too!

I love my daddy!!! I'm sorta throwin up a westside there too...WHAT UP!
That's me and my new friend Ella. I was following her all around and I even talked to her! I asked her, "What's that?" I haven't had a lot of actual conversations with kids my age where I actually do some of the talking and this might be the first one Mommy thinks...But anyways, I totally had fun with her! Sorry Kendyl....
So I was crazy about the bears all day...all I wanted to do was go see the bears! We are going to the circus tomorrow with the Sumlins and I'm gonna go crazy when I see real bears!
Mommy and I had to ride the bears :) I think I'm confusing bears for horses but whatever...I ride my toys and dumptruck too!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hey Brandon - What a big boy you are. I'm so glad you had fun at the party. You're such a cutie pie! Have fun at the circus!! Miss you so much - can't wait to see you soon.
Love - Grandma