Thursday, July 15, 2010

Haircut!


Ok so mommy finally caved and had to take me to get my hair cut. My hair was too long in the front...and the back so she took me to Lisa, which is where she gets her hair done. I am still soooo not a fan of the haircut, but Lisa was able to just trim enough to get it out of my face! I'm rockin the beach hair, but bangs in my eyes and then crumbs in my bangs while I'm eating just isn't worth the fashion quite yet ;) so now I'm still rockin the beach hair but I can see now hahaha. So that's Lisa giving me knuckles and my way of saying, "Sorry I cried for your whole salon the last 10 minutes- but thanks for trimmin my do!"
Oh, and I got to see Abbey and Tia Evonne and all morning before we got to their house all I could say was Abbey Abbey Auntie Auntie...over and over again. Abbey even gave me one of her old cars...she's so cool! I gave her my fav blue car and wanted her to keep it because she gave me her red car :) I'm awesome. Abbey still let mommy keep my blue car just in case I want it back too. Abbey Abbey Abbey rocks!

0 comments: