Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun in LB!




Omg I was cracking up at Logan pouring water on my feet! I had so much fun playing...thanks Logan and Mallorey for playing with me!

Yup that's mud all over me!




Yesterday Mommy took me to the beach down in LB and I got to play with Auntie Heather, Kendyl and her cousins, Logan and Mallorey. I had a lot of fun- especially in the mud or dirt as I called it yesterday! The water was nice and there weren't any waves so it was perfect for the height challenged ones like me and Kendyl :)


Last weekend I got to stay the whole weekend at Grandma and Grampy's house! I had a blast! Thanks for watching me all weekend you guys...and Aunt Tiffany bought me my first Jamba Juice and I liked it. Grandma bought me more cars which I had so much fun picking out. Apparently, I am very good at making decisions because I picked what I wanted super fast and wouldn't let go of them! Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 6th anniversay by spending the weekend in LB where they used to hang out in college. They said they had lots of fun, but they missed me sooooo much! I had so much fun playing with Aidan and Aunt Tiffany and my cousins that were visiting from Santa Barbara too.

0 comments: