That was so sweet! I just discovered you had a blog. I look forward to watching Brandon grow!! Froggy (I don't use my kids real names) enjoyed watching him laugh too!dx
There's nothing better than that sweet, baby laugh! Thanks for the Tigger pic. He's adorable!!
OMG!!! That was the cutest thing. I love it. Although I'm not sure what was funnier: B laughing, or Eric's bobble head :)
Hi Brandon - I love to hear you laugh. You just keep getting better and better. Love you,Grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was so sweet! I just discovered you had a blog. I look forward to watching Brandon grow!! Froggy (I don't use my kids real names) enjoyed watching him laugh too!dx
There's nothing better than that sweet, baby laugh! Thanks for the Tigger pic. He's adorable!!
OMG!!! That was the cutest thing. I love it. Although I'm not sure what was funnier: B laughing, or Eric's bobble head :)
Hi Brandon - I love to hear you laugh. You just keep getting better and better.
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment