This is us at my first Harvest Festival. I'm sure I'll get to stay home with Daddy, Uncle Timmy and my cousin Hamburglar next year when Mommy goes. By then I'll be able to boy-bond with my cousin! I was so good though and Mommy got so many compliments about how I'm such a pretty baby.
I was not very interested in sleeping Saturday night, maybe because I was so excited that it was my first slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's! Grandma and I really did have a slumber party- she stayed up and held me from about 1:30am until around 7am while Mommy and Daddy slept. Thanks so much for holding me Grandma...I loved it! I just didn't want to sleep if I wasn't being held for some reason...and Grandma is always telling Mommy and Daddy to let her get up and hang out with me when I'm not interested in being a good sleeper like I usually am. So they finally took her up on her offer! They were so excited to sleep...they said to tell you thanks Grandma! I got to play with new toys at Grandma's house too...they were so fun! I can't wait to go back and play with them!
My Aunt Tiffany is growing so big... Hamburglar is getting big in my Aunt's tummy! I'm getting so excited to meet my cousin Hamby!!!

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - I love holding you so I'm so glad your mommy and daddy let us have our first slumber party; (just you and me)!! You were so good at the Harvest Festival and so many people said what a cutie you were - but, we already knew that, so we just said "I know". Can't wait to see you soon.
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment