I can grab onto my little carseat buddies! They are my new friends ;) They haven't made it in my mouth yet, but they've come pretty close.
Check out Kendyl and me on our date...yes we were having a moment..."No my hand's on top!" ... "No my hand's on top!" hee hee...that's just Mommy being silly!
Last night I got back into my awesome sleeping routine...I woke up at 4:00am and all I needed was my pacifier and I was off to sleep 'til 5. Mommy and Daddy were so happy to sleep! I'm going to try to keep this up again...the last few nights of sleep haven't been as peachy. I have totally developed cankles (that's calves and ankles in one for those of you that don't know). I also have Kendyl style feet now too...let's just say the tops of my little Flintstone feet are quite plump!

1 comments:
Hey Brandon - You just keep learning more and more!! You don't have cankles; you are just a "husky" boy!! I'm so glad you got a good night's rest and so did your mommy and daddy.
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment