Tonight I tried rice cereal for the first time!!! I liked it a little I think! I couldn't really make up my mind about it...I'll let you know in a week or so when I've tried it a bunch more times! I also can scrunch up my knees when I'm on my tummy and sort of move myself all around. I am on the move...well sort of :) Mommy and daddy got me laughing again tonight! Daddy has been good at it and finally mommy got me laughing for the first time tonight! It was all that kissing my face and tummy that got me giggling! Mommy and daddy crack up every time I laugh, and they said I have the cutest laugh in the whole wide world!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - You are such a cutie. I love these pics of you laughing with your mommy. Can't wait for you to meet your cousin, Aidan. Now, there's 2 beautiful grandsons for us to love and play with. Glad you enjoyed your cereal. You are sure growing fast!!
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment