Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm 11 months old!!!

Bathtime now...

Bathtime about 10 months ago...

Playtime with daddy about 10 months ago...


Real playtime with daddy now!!!

Today I am 11 months old and I couldn't beeee any more perfecter!!! I know 'perfecter' isn't a word, but mommy decided that I deserve my very own word because I am awesome!!! Mommy and daddy took me to dinner tonight, and mommy just wanted me to tell everybody that she found a new thing that she loves about me....my elbows!!! She told me she was looking at me in my high chair, and she realized that I have the best elbows!!! I make mommy and daddy so happy everyday! They are so grateful for how far I've come, and everything I am capable of. I amaze them everyday with something new it seems lately, and each day just gets better and better. BB ROCKS!!! Oh, and I have to tell Aidan, "Happy early 6 month birthday!" My cousin turns 6 months tomorrow, and he ROCKS TOO!!! I love you cousin!!! I better get all of the love out now, before we are too old and cool to say that mushy stuff to each other!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Happy 11 month Birthday Brandon,
You are getting so big and you just keep getting cuter and cuter.
I love you bubble head,
Aunt Linda

auntie eve said...

So beautiful!!

Grandma said...

Hey Brandon - I'm a day late, but happy 11 month b-day to you!! I cannot believe you're 11 months already. You are such a sweetie and we love you so very much. Glad you had fun at dinner. I know your mommy and daddy love showing you off. It is so much fun watching you learn new things. You're sooooo very smart!

Love you,
Grandma