Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing With Friends...

Then on Wednesday, I got to play with Jackson and Kendyl! We had so much fun together! Jackson and I went over to Kendyl's house and played, and Aunt Heather gave me my first fire engine and bubbles! The bubbles trip me out...I love to stare at them :)
That's Kendyl showing Jackson who's boss!

Aww...kisses from Kendyl! Why is she always trying to take advantage of me???


That's me shopping with mommy, Aunt Heather and Kendyl at the Spectrum in Irvine on Thursday! We met daddy for lunch and then hung out. I got a little grumpy with mommy in Ann Taylor Loft, and mommy had to take me outside because I was being a grumpy pants in the fitting room. But of course I was fine once we got outside and I had more that just mommy's reflection to look at. I even flirted with the ladies in Old Navy! I do this thing where I scrunch up my nose and squint my eyes- I am so adorable when I do it! We'll call it my 'pick up on the ladies' face...
I was starting to get grumpy again in the fitting room with mommy at Old Navy, so Kendyl was helping mommy out and telling me to start having some fun! Then, yesterday mommy took me to the mall and Costco, and I was such a good shopping buddy again! I just smiled at people and hung out... what a fun spring break mommy and me had together!