Check out my first big cut on the side of my forehead! I don't know how it got there, and nobody else does either! I don't remember falling, but I sure do look like a cool action figure now :)
So I ate puffs on my own for the first time today! I can finally got a few in my mouth on my own! Of course it was much more fun having Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori feed them to me :) They came to see me today!!! They rock!!!! Grandpa let me play with his beard and the buttons on his shirt, which I was really fascinated by! We had breakfast and lunch together, and they stayed all day with me! I had sooooo much fun playing with them, walking with my push toy from one end of the living room to the other, saying my FIRST WORDS!!! That's right...I now say, "uh oh," and almost always because I've dropped something! I am officially talking people!!!! Auntie Evonne told mommy that I said it for her this week too! Daddy said I also stood by myself in the bathtub for about 5 seconds last night! Sounds scary because it's in the bathtub, but we're just going to be excited that I stood alone for more than a second! So back to my fun day...thank you so much for coming to see me grandma and grandpa! I love you guys and mommy promises that I'll get to come see you guys more often... I can't wait to see you on Easter!
0 comments:
Post a Comment