Thank you Maw Maw and Paw Paw, Grandma Suzy and Grampy, Grandma Lori and Grandpa Don, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa, AuntTiffany, Uncle Tim and Aidan, Aunt Evonne and Aunt Abbey, and Aunt Heather, Uncle Kev and Kendyl for all of my Easter goodies! I had an awesome first Easter on the outside! Last year I was still an inside man :) kickin around inside mommy making her unable to eat all of the candy she wanted! I had a super fun weekend getting to see everybody. Maybe all of the festivities are the reason why I was up from 11 to 2:30 last night and then back up at 5! What is my problem? I seem to like crying and screaming in the middle of the night because apparently I don't want to be alone or let mommy and daddy sleep very much! Anyhooooo...I am still an awesome little boy that likes to get into EVERYTHING! I can stand still without holding onto anything for about 5 seconds now, and last night I took a tiny step for daddy without holding onto anything! I also can feed myself Puffs! More get stuck to my sticky, slobbery hands then actually make it in my mouth, but I still manage to get them in there! I also tried teething crackers/biscuits for the first time this weekend and loved them, thanks to Grandpa Don and Grandma Lori. I also can officially poop purple! It takes a very talented baby to eat berries and bananas and poop purple! Oh yeah, I also understand the phrase, 'not for bb!' It totally stops me in my tracks by the second time I hear it! It doesn't always work, but it does a lot! Aunt Evonne started that so that everybody in my world wouldn't always be telling me 'no!' Now if only mommy and daddy could get, 'not for BB' to work in the middle of the night when I want some company...they would be happy I bet! But where is the fun in that, I ask?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment