Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check me out...

Me and my Auntie Tiffany!!! How cute are we? Keep on taking good care of my cousin in there Auntie!!!
This was me on Friday at Lori's (my babysitter) when Mommy came to pick me up. I am sooooo cute, right?
I was helping Daddy vaccuum! Mommy knew her little boy would like to clean like her :)Wow....just think almost 4 months ago it took both Mommy and Daddy to change one diaper and now Daddy can vaccuum while holding me! I'm so proud of them and how much they've grown!
Where's Brandon??? This is how Daddy does my laundry!
Who me? Yup...I'm sitting in my big boy chair and my head isn't wobbling like Jello anymore!

How come I can go 4 nights sleeping through the night (all during the week thank goodness) and then one night not so good and then last night I woke up at 11:30, 1:30, ate at 3:30 and 6:00, and then slept in 'til 8:00? At least last night's fun activities were on the weekend for Mommy and Daddy!!

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - I sure miss you!! You look like such a big boy in your seat. I hope your Mommy and Daddy found you BEFORE they folded all of your laundry. You look so cute with your Auntie Tiffany and taking your nap at Lori's. I hear everyone at Lori's loves to hold you. But, why wouldn't they? You are the cutest baby boy!!
Love - Grandma