Friday, September 19, 2008

My brave day!

My jumper is my new friend! I'm very entertained in it...but I'm a little small for it so Mommy and Daddy put blankets in with me so I don't hang over the side!
Don't I look too big for the scale?
One year ago this week Mommy and Daddy found out that I was on my way... They can't believe how fast time goes by.

On Wednesday I went back to the doctor for my four month check up! I was so brave :) I got more shots and I only cried until Daddy gave me my bottle. I now am 24 and 3/4'' tall and I weigh 11 pounds 15 oz. The doctor said I should weigh a little more based on my height and age, but he said I'm a very healthy boy and that I just need to eat more! I don't think I'll have a hard time with that one. Guess what color my eyes are going to be according to Dr. Shadab? Hazel!!! How cool is that? Well I have to get ready now...tomorrow is my Aunt Tiffany's big day...her baby shower for my cousin. I am so excited to see all of my family and I am going to get to meet a lot of my Grandma's friends. The last shower I was at I was still on the inside :)

0 comments: