This weekend was my Aunt Tiffany's baby shower. We all went to Simi Valley and everybody was there! My Aunt Linda, Aunt Cathy and Cousin Dawn came down and it was so fun getting to see them. Mommy can't put any pics of me because she didn't get any on her camera! Sorry Aunt Linda, Aunt Cathy and Dawn-Dawn! I got to go on Grandpa Don's bike for the first time..it was so coool! Grandma Suzy got a double stroller from Grandpa Jimmy for me and my cousin to go for rides in, so Kendyl and I had to test it out! I also got to meet my cousin Jaden for the first time. My Aunt Tiffany keeps getting bigger and bigger... I wonder when my cousin Hamburglar Louis Bundy is going to arrive! I also got to meet my Aunt Gerry, Great Grandma Helen, cousins Anzie, Nina and Max, Auntie Ann and a whole bunch of my Grandma Suzy's friends. I even got to test out Hamburglar's Baby Bjorn with Uncle Timmy. It rocks! Thanks Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Timmy for letting us stay with you this weekend...I had fun keeping Daddy and Mommy awake all weekend!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment