This week was my first week to go to Lori's house while Mommy and Daddy went to work. I was so great! Everyday when Mommy came to pick me up, Lori would tell Mommy how happy I was and that I was talking a lot, smiling, sleeping and having soooo much fun. I made friends with the other kids that she watches too. Even Lori's daughters think I am so cute and they both want to hold me whenever they can! They think I am so cute and that I am such a good baby. They think I don't cry, but Lori and Mommy beg to differ! Mommy told them to come see me at night or when I'm hungry! I even found a new bouncy chair that I like and it's pink! Mommy walked in to pick me up on Tuesday and found me in my pink princess chair! Because I was wearing an orange/green/yellow outfit and sitting in a pink chair, I could have passed for a girl..but only because I have perfect pink cheeks and a beautiful face! But I had my "little man" bib on, so it was ok! Everyday when Mommy picked me up I was smiling and so happy. Mommy said she missed me so much and now she knows how Daddy felt when he had to go back to work. Mommy said I am her happy place. When she was at work this week and she thought of me, she would just smile and count down the hours until she got to come get me. I was such a good baby all week at Lori's, and I'm working on getting back to my sleeping through the night. I got a little confused this week and kept Mommy and Daddy awake at night, but they didn't mind. I think I'll let them sleep when I move out to go to college ;)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
What a great first week I had!
Posted by b at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - I am so proud of you. We all knew everyone at Lori's would love you - who wouldn't?? You're the best baby ever. Aunt Tiffany and I had so much fun seeing you yesterday. You were such a good baby while we shopped. You're a good sport.
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment