Monday, September 1, 2008

Last day before Mommy goes back to work!

Dear Brandon,
I just wanted to tell you how much fun I have had these last three and a half months with you! I have had the best summer ever, and you and your Daddy are the reason why it has been so great. I have enjoyed each day of playing, smiling, crying, pooping and talking...more than I ever thought possible. You have made me a different person- a better person. You have made me a Mama and I am the luckiest mom in the whole wide world. I have learned so much from you just in these short months and I can't wait to learn more. I am so sad to have to go back to work, but that just means I have something to look forward to all day long. I am going to be so excited every day around 3:30 to come pick you up and squeeze you and kiss you. Thank you for being such a cute, smiling, noisy, happy, weeble-wobbly baby boy! I love you sooooooooo much! Be good tomorrow! As if I have to ask you that...you are always good!
Love,
Mama

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - You have the best mommy and daddy ever. You are soooo loved. I'm sure your babysitter is going to love you as much as we do!! I'm sure you had a great day!!

Love - Grandma