Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Trip To Disneyland!





Yesterday I got to go to Disneyland for the first time! Woo-hoo! Aunt Heather, Uncle Kevin and Kendyl got us in and we all had such a blast. Thanks Auntie Heather and Uncle Kev! I stayed awake the whole time and just watched all of the interesting people walking by. I got my very first pair of Mickey ears from Grandma Suzy... thanks Grandma! I think Daddy and Uncle Kev liked our ears more than Kendly and I did!!! I can't wait to go back when I am old enough to remember everything :)

1 comments:

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - I am so happy I got to go to the Happiest Place On Earth with you for your first visit. You're very welcome for your Mickey Mouse Hat with ears. I can't wait until you can wear the hat! It's a little big right now. Your Mommy was right about you. You were such a good baby at Disneyland.

Love,
Grandma