Thanks for being my Grandma Nanny this week Grandma Suzy! I had so much fun with you! Grandma came to watch me this week for a few days while Mommy started back to work again and we had so much fun together! This is us at Chili's ;). Mommy, Grandma and I met Aunt Heather and Kendyl for dinner there on Thursday. I can't wait to see you again Grandma! P.S. Sorry about the massive poop!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Brandon - I miss you, too!! I love taking care of you. You are such a good and very very happy baby. You have such a good mommmy and daddy. It was fun going to dinner with you, Mommy, Aunt Heather, and Kendyl. It was fun sitting outside with you at Chili's and having everyone look at you and smile and say how cute you are!!
Love - Grandma
Post a Comment