Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm three months!





Tomorrow I will be 3 months old! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how big I am now! I have some serious tootsie roll arms and legs, and my face and body are super round! I smile all the time and I can roll over a lot more- although I haven't rolled over for anybody but Mommy and Daddy- but I promise I can do it! I also love to eat my hands, sometimes both at the same time. This past week, I have been grabbing anything that is put in front of me! I hold on to my burp cloth, my feet, Mommy and Daddy's shirt, Daddy's arm hair, Mommy and Daddy's faces, my pacifier and now my toy ball. I can hold on to my toy ball with both hands! I watch Mommy and Daddy wherever they go around the house and I love to look at myself in the mirror. I finally smiled for Mommy in a picture! Mommy and Daddy think I am so amazing, I think they love to stare at me a little too much :) I actually sleep through the night now (we're going on three nights in a row of 9:30pm- 5:15am...woo hoo!). Mommy appreciates it sooooooooooooooooo much! She gets to sleep like a normal person she says! I talk all the time- just like my Mommy! I make the best happy noises and I love to squirm around and do the Stevie Wonder. I like to sleep in my swing in the morning and throughout the day, and I like to lay on my blanket and eat my hands. I love to be in the car and I almost always fall asleep during my cruising around time. I love my bathtime with Daddy and Mommy because Daddy gives me my bath and Mommy gives me my massage and dresses me.
In a few weeks I will be going to my babysitter because Mommy has to go back to work. Mommy's very sad to not get to spend every day with me anymore, but she knows I'll do great with my new friend Lori, my babysitter.
I'm such a big boy now and I have grown so much over these last 3 months! Mommy and Daddy love me so much and everybody that meets me thinks I am awesome too! Yeah me!

2 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Brandon
Happy 3 month birthday!!!
You really are awesome, and you are growing so fast I can't believe it. All you need with those sunglasses is a motorcycle!! Keep entertaining your Mommy and Daddy and I will see you soon.

I love you

Grandma said...

Hi Brandon - Happy 3 month b-day!! It's hard to believe we've had you 3 months already. And, you can do soooo much fun stuff. You have the cutest smile and you talk a lot like your mommy. You're so perfect. I know you had a fun day because I was with you. We watched the Olympics together and rooted for the TEAM USA Men's Volleyball.
Love you, Grandma