Last night, we celebrated Daddy's birthday by watching my first UFC fight! I had so much fun even though I slept and ate during most the night! Grandma Suzy, Grandpa Jim, Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Tim drove down for the day. Mommy's cousin Dawn and her husband and stepson also stopped by during the day. Before we watched the fight, Mommy, Grandma, Aunt Tiffany, Aunt Dawn and Aunt Heather went with me to take my very first pictures at Target. I did so well! I even peed on the cloth that I was laying on, but that's what happens when I'm naked!
Then we watched my first UFC fight. Aunt Heather, Uncle Kevin and Kendyl came over for the fight too and Kendyl tried to fight me after my bath! She got me good, but I think it just means she has a crush on me. Mommy said that's what girls do when they like boys ;) I did make my good boxing pose for everybody!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Fight Night Party!
I also helped Daddy blow out his candles. Thanks everybody for coming to see me... I had a lot of fun!
Posted by b at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment